About Claudette & Shelley
We’re two friends, business owners and regular people who, just like you, were frustrated that we were not getting the results we wanted in our relationships with communication, partnership, problem solving and conflict resolution. Whether business or personal, we were tired of running into these roadblocks. We participated in multiple training programs for communication, negotiations, studied relationship health and conflict resolution. After many years of research we discovered that there was one missing link that if not taught, none of the tips, tools and skills that we had learned would work as well as they were supposed to.
What is this missing link?
It is the gap in communication between men and women.
We had begun to speak, mentor and coach people concerning their love lives, relationships with friends and family, as well as multiple businesses on how to increase production promoting partnership and teamwork and quickly realized that if the basic differences between men and women needed to be taught to each of our clients. We started to infuse theses differences into all of our training only to witness a dramatic increase in effectiveness and retention on the part of our clients.
We also realized that the same principals that can be taught for effective communication can help:
- Close your next business deal
- Increase creativity
- Land you your next date
When you understand where the opposite sex is coming from, you can communicate in a way that is more effective and productive.
- For business, you can reach an agreement for a project where everyone on the team maintains their power and creativity with an atmosphere of mutual respect.
- We can shift this just a little and show someone how to create an agreement with a family member that they have had a difficult time with.
- Or encourage someone to get back out there and date to win.
- We can apply these same principals to empower young adults to solidify their identities, increase understanding and become empowered during the tumultuous teen years.
Relationships can be healed when there is understanding.
For these reasons, we offer training and courses in gender based solutions for business or personal use for all ages. Our training empowers individuals and corporations to become more and take their goals or dreams to the next level. If an employee completes training, they will be able to take the skills learned into all areas of their life helping them to become and stay empowered.
What Do We Stand For?
We believe that every person is capable of stepping into a place of personal power that enables them to communicate more effectively, handle conflict and resolve it with creative agreements, living and operating at a higher level of effectiveness and skill. People produce at higher levels when they are happy. People become happier when they are empowered and shown how to win. It’s now our passion to empower as many men and women of all ages as we can with the tools to get what they want and have what they need in all of their relationships.
Mutual respect, trust, accountability, integrity, teamwork and empowerment with a culture of understanding!
Our discoveries came out of a combination of our entrepreneurial and professional journeys, romantic relationships, personal relationships, working with mentors, participating in various training courses and our own research with men and women of all ages and backgrounds. We are licensed in Mastery and Leadership to teach the principals of the differences between men and women.
Along the way we saved marriages (including Claudette’s), empowered young adults who were losing hope due to bullying, peer pressure or low self esteem, set men and women up to win dating in their teens through their 60s, mentored business professionals how to be more successful and guided countless men and women to heal important relationships in their lives.
Results We Show You How to Get:
- Meet great matches who want to date you.
- Have first dates that lead to second dates and more.
- Get a relationship that unfolds and grows at the right pace and doesn’t fizzle out.
- Find the love you want
- Begin to re-ignite the flame in your relationship that used to be great.
- Start to fix a relationship with your spouse or partner with better communication
- Improve your connection with spouses, friends and family
- Improve family relationships, even the difficult ones!
- Communicate more effectively with the opposite sex to solve conflict
- Stop the drama, even with teenagers!
- Increase productivity and cooperation
- Improve Negotiations
- Increase sales or get that promotion through a better understanding of what the opposite sex needs in a Business relationship
- Master conflict management
- Position yourself for more money!
We have learned how to close the gap between men and women in dating, love, personal relationships and in business with simple, easy-to-use, gender-based solutions.
Start today by signing up for our newsletter where we share some of these trainings and courses for free.
Become a subscriber. Our weekly tips are FREE!
Want to Get Personal with Claudette & Shelley?
- Used to sing in bands. Now she sings whenever she feels like it and hopes you won’t be annoyed.
- Was once clocked going 122 mph while racing another car. Oops….got in trouble for that.
- Can’t stop saying: “It’s all good.”
- Defender of the underdog!
- Married 20+ years and worth celebrating! After unlocking the secrets, they now have each other’s backs.
- Southern Belle Entrepreneur.
- Loves to solve problems and make things happen.
- Used to hang out in the VIP sections of the top clubs in NYC.
- Experienced her first kiss at 6 years old. Was so shocked she hit him over the head.
- Loves performing marriages and helping couples write their vows.
- Favorite movies are Matrix, Letters to Juliet, Inception and Forest Gump.
- Was once walked home by the Secret Service after a late night on Bourbon Street to make her mom happy.
- Developed organic cotton supply chains in South America.
- Use to live next door to the President of Indonesia. They never met, but she was buddies with his security team.
- Loves the word love…can’t get enough of it.
- Reformed serial dater and international party girl.
- Taxi drivers in Lima, Peru think she knows some sketchy neighborhoods better than they do. The fashion business was not always so glamorous.
- Of the 5 times she’s been Maid of Honor, 3 were during a 15 month period while traveling for her business 50%.
- Bakes an amazing peach pie…well any kind of pie.
- You’ll find her in the woods for a hike on most days.
- Was once featured in an NBC sports special about women in triathlons. It was her first.
- Favorite movies are Contact, Traffic, It’s a Wonderful Life and Warm Bodies